skip to Main Content

Mixed Beverage Gross Receipts Tax Bond

Those in the business of offering mixed beverages at their establishments or operating private clubs are required by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to hold a Texas Mixed Beverage Tax bond to cover gross receipts tax. They are also required to hold conduct surety bonds required by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. In addition to conduct surety bonds, mixed beverage and private club permittees must post two separate bonds as security for the payment of taxes: one bond for the 6.7 percent mixed beverage gross receipts tax; and one bond for the 8.25 percent mixed beverage sales tax.

Start a Quote

  • Bond Information

  • (Usually a company name)
  • Applicant Information

Back To Top
×Close search