skip to Main Content

Money Services Bond (Currency Exchange) – Electronic Filing

Entities and establishments that offer money services are required to post a Money Services (Currency Exchange) – Electronic Filing surety bond as part of their legal profile with the State of Texas. The bond guarantees that all rules and regulations are followed and protects against fraud. A person or business that engages only in the currency exchange business must have a currency exchange license. Certain requirements for a money transmission license are different from the requirements for a currency exchange license.

Start a Quote

Back To Top
×Close search